S’mores Mini Cakes
Prep Time: 40 Minutes
Total Time: 2 Hours 15 Minutes
Treat your guests with these delicious mini cakes that are made with Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ cake mix and white frosting – a dessert for all chocolate lovers.
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ chocolate fudge cake mix
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on cake mix box
- 3 bars (1.55 oz each) milk chocolate candy, unwrapped, separated into pieces
- 1 container (12 oz) Betty Crocker™ Whipped fluffy white frosting
- 1 jar (7 oz) marshmallow crème
- 3 graham cracker rectangles
- Heat oven to 350°F. Place mini paper baking cup in each of 24 mini muffin cups.
- Make cake mix as directed on box, using water, oil and eggs. Fill muffin cups two-thirds full. (Cover and refrigerate remaining batter until ready to bake; cool pan 15 minutes before reusing.) Cut each piece of chocolate candy in half; press 1 half into batter in each muffin cup.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until surface of cupcakes appears dry. Cool 5 minutes; remove cupcakes from pans to cooling racks. Cool completely. Repeat with remaining batter and chocolate pieces to make an additional 48 mini cupcakes.
- In medium bowl, mix frosting and marshmallow crème. Frost cupcakes. Place graham crackers in resealable food-storage plastic bag; seal bag and crush with rolling pin. Sprinkle crushed graham crackers over cupcakes.