Gingebread White Chocolate Cookie Cups
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 1 Hour 20 Minutes
Make the holidays even sweeter with these gingerbread white chocolate cookie cups: a bite-sized treat that can be served at a party, given as a gift, or enjoyed for yourself!
- 1 pouch (17.5 oz) Betty Crocker™ gingerbread cookie mix
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 bags (11 oz each) white vanilla baking chips
- Candy sprinkles for decorating
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 36 mini muffin cups with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, beat cookie mix, softened butter, water and egg. Scoop about 2 tablespoons dough into each muffin cup.
- Bake 10 minutes. Using spoon, make deep indentation in each to create a cup. Bake 7 minutes. Cool completely in muffin cups on cooling rack.
- Remove from muffin cups to tray. In microwavable bowl, microwave chips uncovered on High in 30-second intervals, stirring between each, until melted and smooth. Carefully spoon into center of each cup; drizzle any remaining over tops of cups. Decorate with sprinkles. Refrigerate to set, about 1 hour.