Chocolate Chip Christmas Cookies
Prep Time: 30 Minutes
Total Time: 2 Hours
All dressed up and ready to party! Chocolate chip cookies are dipped in chocolate and topped with holiday sprinkles for an easy treat at any holiday occasion.
- 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker™ chocolate chip cookie mix
- Butter and egg called for on cookie mix pouch
- 1 cup Hershey'spremier white baking chips
- 1 cup Hershey'ssemi-sweet or Special Dark™ chocolate chips
- Assorted candy sprinkles or hard candies, crushed
- Make cookies as directed on pouch; cool completely.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave white baking chips uncovered on Medium (50%) 60 to 90 seconds, stirring every 30 seconds, until chips can be stirred smooth. Take half of the cookies, and carefully dip each cookie halfway into melted chips; wipe off excess. Place on cooking parchment paper-lined tray; sprinkle with desired candies.
- Repeat melting and dipping steps with semi-sweet or Special Dark™ chocolate chips and remaining cookies. Let stand until coating is firm, 1 to 2 hours.
- Make 'em extra-fancy! Use pull-and-peel licorice, sliced gumdrops or other candies to add holiday sparkle