Chocolate Stuffed Pancakes
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 30 Minutes
Fluffy pancakes filled with warm, melted hazelnut chocolate are sure to start the weekend off right.
- 2 cups Original Bisquick™ mix
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- Hazelnut spread with cocoa
- Heat griddle or skillet over medium-high heat; spray with cooking spray. In medium bowl, stir together all ingredients except hazelnut spread until blended.
- For each pancake, pour scant 1/4 cup batter onto hot griddle. Add 1/2 teaspoon hazelnut spread to center of batter; cover with a small amount of batter. Cook until edge is dry and bubbles form on top of pancake. Turn; cook until golden brown. Serve with butter and warm maple syrup.
- These pancakes go great with fresh fruit like strawberries or raspberries.