Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 40 Minutes
Bigger is better! Try this incredibly easy way to use cookie mix in a skillet.
- 1 pouch (17.5 oz) Betty Crocker™ chocolate chip cookie mix
- Butter and egg called for on cookie mix pouch
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- Candies as toppings
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 10-inch ovenproof skillet with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, stir cookie mix, butter and egg until soft dough forms. Spread dough evenly in skillet, pressing to flatten and cover bottom.
- Bake about 25 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Do not overbake; cookie will continue to cook once out of oven. Cool 5 minutes on cooling rack; cut into eight wedges, and serve warm with scoops of ice cream.
- Add candies as toppings