Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cupcakes
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Total Time: 1 Hour 30 Minutes
These luscious strawberry and chocolate-filled cupcakes were inspired by Betty Crocker Facebook fan Betsy and brought to life by the Betty Crocker Kitchens.
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ Devil´s Food Cake mix
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on cupcake mix box
- ¼ cup diced fresh strawberries (1/4-inch)*
- 1 to 2 containers Betty Crocker™ Hershey'sSpecial Dark™ or Milk Chocolate frosting
- Garnish, if desired
- Sliced fresh strawberries
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pans). Make cupcakes as directed on box except after adding filling, spoon 1 level measuring teaspoon diced strawberries on top of filling in each cup. Continue as directed and bake; cool completely.
- Generously frost cupcakes; garnish with strawberry slices.