Prep Time: 40 Minutes
Total Time: 2 Hours 10 Minutes
Witch brownies are a fun and easy Halloween treat.
- 1 box (18.3 oz) Betty Crocker™ fudge brownie mix
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on brownie mix box
- 1 pouch (7 oz) Betty Crocker™ Decorating Cookie Icing green icing
- 1 pouch (7 oz) Betty Crocker™ Decorating Cookie Icing black icing
- 48 Betty Crocker™ Candy Shop candy eyeballs
- 8 (8-inch) black licorice twists, each piece cut in thirds
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, letting foil hang 2 inches over sides of pan. Spray foil with cooking spray. Make brownie batter as directed on box. Spread in pan.
- Bake 22 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out clean. Transfer to cooling rack to cool completely in pan, about 1 hour.
- Using foil to lift, remove brownies from pan and peel foil away. Cut into 24 triangles as follows: Cut 3 horizontal rows. Cut each row into 8 triangles so each triangle has a 2-inch wide base. (See diagram below.) Set aside end pieces for snacking.
- Squeeze green icing over lower third of brownie triangle for face. Pipe black icing on remaining unfrosted top of brownie for hat. Place cut piece of licorice between green and black icing for hat brim. Place 2 eyeballs on green icing. Repeat with remaining brownie triangles.