Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Total Time: 2 Hours 35 Minutes
Jazz up simple, easy-mix brownies by cutting with a cookie cutter.
- 1 box (16 oz) Betty Crocker™ Supreme original brownie mix
- Water, vegetable oil and egg called for on brownie mix box
- ¼ cup Betty Crocker™ Whipped vanilla frosting (from 12-oz container)
- 2 teaspoons Betty Crocker™ Decorating Decors stars
- Heat oven to 350°F. (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Line 9-inch square pan with foil, allowing some to hang over edges of pan. Grease bottom and sides of foil with shortening or cooking spray. Make and bake brownies as directed on box. Cool completely on cooling rack, about 1 1/2 hours. Freeze in pan 15 minutes.
- Using foil to lift, remove brownies from pan, and peel foil away. Using 2 1/2-inch star-shaped cookie cutter, cut brownies. Place frosting in small resealable food-storage plastic bag. Cut small hole in 1 corner of bag. Pipe frosting on star-shaped brownies. Sprinkle with decors.