Brownie Cookie Pie
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 2 Hours 20 Minutes
Top Betty Crocker fudge brownie mix with chocolate chip cookie mix and drizzle with caramel topping for a chewy decadent treat.
- 1 box (1 lb 2.3 oz) Betty Crocker™ fudge brownie mix
- Vegetable oil, water and eggs called for on brownie mix box
- 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker™ chocolate chip cookie mix
- Butter and egg called for on cookie mix pouch
- Caramel topping or sauce
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray.
- Make brownie mix batter as directed on box, using oil, water and eggs. Spread in bottom of pan. Bake 30 minutes. Cool 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make cookie mix dough as directed on pouch, using butter and egg.
- Drop cookie dough in chunks on top of partially baked brownie layer. With back of spoon or your hands, gently press cookie dough together to form an even layer.
- Return to oven; bake 20 minutes. Cover pan with sheet of foil; bake 10 minutes longer or until cookie layer is set. Cool at least 1 hour before cutting into wedges. Drizzle caramel topping over individual servings.