Cake Mix Red Velvet Cookies
Prep Time: 25 Minutes
Total Time: 25 Minutes
Indulge in some red velvet goodness that’s super easy to bake and ready in just 25 minutes.
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ devil’s food cake mix
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 bottle (1 oz) red food color
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line 2 cookie sheets with cooking parchment paper or silicone baking mat.
- In large bowl, beat all ingredients with electric mixer on medium speed until well combined (batter will be very thick). Using 1-inch cookie scoop, drop dough about 2 inches apart onto cookie sheets.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until set. Remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks.
- If you don’t have cooking parchment paper or a silicone baking mat, spray cookie sheets with cooking spray.
- Don’t have a cookie scoop? A regular tablespoon will work fine.