Cake Mix Red Velvet Cookies
Prep Time: 25 Minutes
Total Time: 25 Minutes
This social sharing feature is not available with your current cookie settings.
You can update your privacy settings to enable this content. Please enable all cookies to use this feature.
Indulge in some red velvet goodness that’s super easy to bake and ready in just 25 minutes.
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ devil’s food cake mix
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 bottle (1 oz) red food color
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line 2 cookie sheets with cooking parchment paper or silicone baking mat.
- In large bowl, beat all ingredients with electric mixer on medium speed until well combined (batter will be very thick). Using 1-inch cookie scoop, drop dough about 2 inches apart onto cookie sheets.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until set. Remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks.
- If you don’t have cooking parchment paper or a silicone baking mat, spray cookie sheets with cooking spray.
- Don’t have a cookie scoop? A regular tablespoon will work fine.