Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Total Time: 1 Hour 45 Minutes
Little hands will enjoy transforming these easy-to-make chocolate-frosted cupcakes into mini-reindeer.
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ cake mix (any non-swirl flavor)
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on cake mix box
- 1 container Betty Crocker™ Rich & Creamy chocolate frosting
- Betty Crocker™ chocolate sprinkles
- 24 large pretzel twists
- 24 miniature marshmallows
- 24 red cinnamon candies
- 24 small green gumdrops
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pans). Make and cool cake as directed on box for 24 cupcakes.
- Frost cupcakes with frosting. Sprinkle chocolate shot over tops of cupcakes.
- For each cupcake, cut pretzel twist in half; arrange on cupcake for reindeer antlers. Cut miniature marshmallow in half; arrange on cupcake for eyes. Center gumdrop below marshmallow halves for nose. Place red cinnamon candy below gumdrop for mouth. Store loosely covered.