Prep Time: 35 Minutes
Total Time: 2 Hours 35 Minutes
Festive holiday brownies for kids of all ages!
- 1 box (1 lb 2.3 oz) Betty Crocker™ brownie mix fudge
- Oil, water and eggs called for on brownie mix box
- 24 miniature pretzel twists, broken in half
- 1 pouch (7 oz) Betty Crocker™ Decorating Cookie Icing chocolate icing
- 48 Betty Crocker™ Candy Shop candy eyeballs
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line 13x9-inch pan with foil so foil extends about 2 inches over short sides of pan. Spray bottom only of foil with cooking spray. In large bowl, mix brownie mix, oil, water and eggs until well blended.
- Pour batter in pan. Bake 24 to 26 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out almost clean. Remove from oven to cooling rack. Cool completely in pan, about 1 1/2 hours.
- Remove brownie from pan by lifting foil; peel foil away. Cut into 24 triangles as follows: Cut 3 horizontal rows. Cut each row into 8 triangles so each triangle has a 2-inch wide base. (See diagram below.) Set aside end pieces for snacking.
- Place 2 small dots of icing on top corners of brownie triangle. For antlers, attach halved pretzel twists to dots of icing. Place 2 small dots of icing in middle of brownie; attach 2 candy eyeballs. Place a small amount of icing on tip of brownie triangle for nose. Repeat with remaining brownie triangles.