Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Total Time: 1 Hour 45 Minutes
Mummy brownies are a yummy treat for the whole family on Halloween.
- 1 box (18.3 oz) Betty Crocker™ fudge brownie mix
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on brownie mix box
- 1 cup Betty Crocker™ Rich & Creamy vanilla frosting (from 16-oz container)
- 48 Betty Crocker™ Candy Shop candy eyeballs
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, letting foil hang 2 inches over sides of pan. Spray foil with cooking spray. Make brownie batter as directed on box. Spread in pan.
- Bake 22 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out clean. Transfer to cooling rack to cool completely in pan, about 1 hour.
- Using foil to lift, remove brownies from pan. Use sharp knife to cut brownies into 6 rows by 4 rows, making 24 brownies.
- Spoon frosting into large resealable freezer plastic bag; seal bag. Cut very small tip from one corner of bag. Squeeze bag to pipe frosting over brownies in zigzag motion for mummy wrapping. Attach 2 eyeballs to each brownie.