Monster Cookie Bars
You can update your privacy settings to enable this content. Please enable all cookies to use this feature.
This recipe for chewy monster cookie bars has everything you love about classic monster cookies, but with a few tweaks to make them bake up as perfect bars. These soft and chewy bars are packed with peanuts, chocolate chips, M&M’s® and oats – the perfect balance of sweet and salty. It’s easy to make and takes only 10 minutes to prep with the help of a pouch of Betty Crocker™ peanut butter cookie mix. We love packing these flavor-filled monster cookie bars for lunch, keeping them on hand as a midday snack, or enjoying them topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream for a deliciously indulgent dessert.
- 1 pouch (17.5 oz) Betty Crocker™ chocolate chip cookie mix
- Vegetable oil, water and egg called for on cookie mix pouch
- ⅔ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- ½ cup M&M's® chocolate candies
- ½ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup finely chopped cocktail peanuts
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray bottom and sides of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, mix cookie mix, oil, water, egg, peanut butter and oats with spoon until mixture comes together. Stir in candies, chocolate chips and peanuts. Press dough in bottom of pan.
- Bake 16 to 20 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool completely on cooling rack, about 1 hour. Cut into 6 rows by 4 rows. Store in airtight container.