Easter egg brownie cookies
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Total Time: 1 Hour 30 Minutes
How cute are these Easter celebration cookies? Adults and kids alike will love them! Colorful sprinkles and Cadbury™ mini eggs are baked into these chocolaty cookies (made easy with Betty Crocker™ fudge brownie mix!) for an easy, fudgy treat that will be a hit at your springtime party. Each batch bakes 21, so you don’t have to double the recipe for your crowd.
- 1 box (18.3 oz) Betty Crocker™ fudge brownie mix
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- ¼ cup Betty Crocker™ assorted pastel candy sprinkles
- 63 Cadbury™ mini eggs (from 10-oz bag, about 1 cup)
- Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, mix brownie mix, melted butter, egg and water until well blended. Stir in candy sprinkles. Let stand 15 minutes.
- Shape dough into 21 (1 1/2-inch) balls. Place 2 inches apart on parchment-lined large cookie sheets. Press each ball slightly to flatten. On each cookie, press 3 Cadbury™ mini eggs in center, reshaping if necessary.
- Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until edges are set (center will appear slightly wet). Cool 5 minutes; remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks. Cool completely on cooling rack, about 30 minutes. Store covered in airtight container.