Easter egg brownie cookies
You can update your privacy settings to enable this content. Please enable all cookies to use this feature.
How cute are these Easter celebration cookies? Adults and kids alike will love them! Colorful sprinkles and Cadbury™ mini eggs are baked into these chocolaty cookies (made easy with Betty Crocker™ fudge brownie mix!) for an easy, fudgy treat that will be a hit at your springtime party. Each batch bakes 21, so you don’t have to double the recipe for your crowd.
- 1 box (18.3 oz) Betty Crocker™ fudge brownie mix
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- ¼ cup Betty Crocker™ assorted pastel candy sprinkles
- 63 Cadbury™ mini eggs (from 10-oz bag, about 1 cup)
- Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, mix brownie mix, melted butter, egg and water until well blended. Stir in candy sprinkles. Let stand 15 minutes.
- Shape dough into 21 (1 1/2-inch) balls. Place 2 inches apart on parchment-lined large cookie sheets. Press each ball slightly to flatten. On each cookie, press 3 Cadbury™ mini eggs in center, reshaping if necessary.
- Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until edges are set (center will appear slightly wet). Cool 5 minutes; remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks. Cool completely on cooling rack, about 30 minutes. Store covered in airtight container.