Cake Mix Monster Cookies
You can update your privacy settings to enable this content. Please enable all cookies to use this feature.
If you haven’t tried this recipe for monster cookies made with cake mix yet, get ready to be amazed! These cookies are soft, chewy, thick and it takes less time to make the dough than traditional made-from-scratch recipes. Just start with a box of Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ yellow cake mix and mix in peanut butter, oats, M&M’s®, and chocolate chips to transform them into cake mix monster cookies. Enjoy these cookies when you and your family need a sweet energy boost or take two cookies and fill them with ice cream for a monstrously good ice cream cookie sandwich.
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ yellow cake mix
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- ¾ cup butter, softened
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 egg
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats
- ½ cup M&M's® milk chocolate candies
- ½ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In large bowl, beat cake mix, brown sugar, butter, peanut butter, water and egg with electric mixer on medium speed until well combined. Stir in oats until combined, then stir in candies and chocolate chips. Using large cookie scoop, drop dough 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 14 to 15 minutes or until edges are just golden brown. Cool 10 minutes on cookie sheet. Remove to cooling rack to cool completely, about 20 minutes.