Prep Time: 30 Minutes
Total Time: 4 Hours
Brownies on a stick—fun to make and delicious to eat! Just cut brownies, add a stick and dip in chocolate.
- 1 box (16 oz) Betty Crocker™ Supreme original brownie mix
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on brownie mix box for cakelike brownies
- 16 craft sticks (flat wooden sticks with round ends)
- 1 ¼ cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons shortening
- Assorted Betty Crocker™ Decorating Decors candy sprinkles
- Heat oven to 350°F. (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Line 9-inch square pan with foil, allowing some to hang over edges of pan. Grease bottom and sides of foil with shortening or cooking spray. Make and bake brownies as directed on box for cakelike brownies. Cool completely on cooling rack, about 1 1/2 hours.
- Place brownies in freezer for 30 minutes. Using foil to lift, remove brownies from pan, and peel foil away. Cut brownies into 16 bars, 4 rows by 4 rows. Gently insert craft stick into end of each bar, peeling foil from bars. Place on cookie sheet; freeze 30 minutes.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips and shortening uncovered on High about 1 minute; stir until smooth. If necessary, microwave additional 5 seconds at a time. Dip top 1/3 to 1/2 of each brownie into chocolate; sprinkle with candy sprinkles. Lay flat on waxed paper or foil. Let stand about 1 hour or until chocolate is set.