Pumpkin Pie Pancakes
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Total Time: 15 Minutes
Canned pumpkin, allspice and cinnamon bring the flavor of fall to the breakfast table in our pumpkin pie pancakes that are ready in just 15 minutes.
- 1 ¼ cups fat-free (skim) milk
- 2 cups Betty Crocker Pancakes Mix
- ½ cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground allspice
- Real maple syrup, if desired
- Into medium-large bowl, mix all ingredients except syrup until smooth. Batter will be thick.
- Spray griddle with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. For each pancake, pour about 1/4 cup batter onto hot griddle. Cook until bubbles form around edges. Turn pancakes; cook about 3 minutes or until golden brown on bottom.
- Serve pancakes with maple syrup.
- These pancakes are also wonderful topped with crushed pecans.