Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 45 Minutes
Rich and gooey chocolate brownies get a little extra kick from cayenne pepper. Serve warm with some fresh whipped cream.
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ Fudge Brownie mix
- ¼ cup water
- ⅔ cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 ounces dark or bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare Betty Crocker Fudge Brownies as directed on box.
- Fold in cayenne pepper and chopped chocolate. Pour into a greased pan.
- Bake as directed.
- Cut into squares and serve warm or at room temperature.